Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2022: In this new blog, we will talk about a new government Yojana, their name is Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna. in this article you will get the latest updates about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2022. If you want to know about it please read the full article. with the help of this blog, our main aim is to describe things in a very explained way. we will discuss PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna importance updates, the Latest Update About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online registration and how to apply for this and how can take benefit of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. It was started on 1st December 2018. Under this Yojna, the income support of 6 hectares/- per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having joint land/ownership of up to 2 hectares of small and marginal farmer families.
The definition of family for the Yojna is husband, wife and minor children. As per the guidelines of the scheme, The State Government and Union Territory Administration will identify those farmer families who are eligible for support.
Funds received under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
Latest Update About it
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transferred the 10th instalment of 2000 rupees in the account of farmers under PM Kisan Yojana on 1 January. let us tell you that through this scheme more than Rs 1.38 lakh crore has been sent to the farmer families so far.
Under this 10th instalment, more than Rs 19,500 crore will be transferred to more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families.
Check your name in the list
These are the process to check your name in the PM Kisan list
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in
- Farmers Corner option will appear on the right side of its homepage
- In the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiary List option
- Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop-down list
- After this, you will see the list of beneficiaries as soon as you click on Get Report, in which you can check your name.
Some Important Links
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report||Click Here|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
These are not eligible for this scheme?
The following types of candidates will not be eligible for benefits under PM Kisan Yojana.
- All institutional landholders are not eligible.
- Farmer families who are in one or more of the following categories.
- Those People Which are Past and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former and present Ministers / Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative
- Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units,
- Central or State Public Sector Undertakings and attached Offices/Autonomous Institutions regular employees of Government as well as local bodies (Except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D Employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- is more (Except for above Category Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D Employees)
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year.
- Businessmen, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Architects who are registered with professional bodies.
Online Correction process
If you feel that there is any discrepancy in your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration, then you can make corrections in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, go to the official website of PM-Kisan Yojana (https://pmkisan.gov.in/).
- Go to its Farmer Corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number here. After that enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name itself is wrong, i.e. both the application and your name in Aadhaar are different, then you can correct it online.
- If there is any other mistake, contact your accountant and the Department of Agriculture office.
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
Contact the ministry
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s new helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- E-mail ID: [email protected]