Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2022 – Scheme List, Registration: Welcome to this article, in this blog, we will discuss Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2022 full information, latest updates about Rajasthan Jan suchna Portal, Check Status, राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2022, Online Apply. Before applying for this scheme, you must read the information given here. you can get all the information related to jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in, this article, you will get full information, latest updates about Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan. If you want to know about it please read the full article. You will know about Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2022, short information on Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Online Registration Process and Full details about this portal. you will get brief information about Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2022 through this article.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
The Government of Rajasthan has started a very good platform that is very helpful for the people of states. The name of the portal is the Jan Soochna Portal. This is developed by the Department of Information and Technology. The portal has a list of 56 schemes of 30 departments and information about 154 schemes on one platform. Now people can get information about 56 schemes and services online at Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. it will provide the benefits, eligibility criteria, main features of the portal, application status, application process and brief information.
Brief Information Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2022
|Name Of The Portal||Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan (जन सूचना पोर्टल राजस्थान)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||People of Rajasthan State|
|Main advantages||Information about schemes to citizens|
|Purpose of the Portal||Offer plans and online services|
Read This – Sarkari Job
- Jan Suchna Portal is developed by the Department of Information and Technology.
- The jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in portal has information about 58 government schemes along with 24 departments on one platform.
- The citizens of the state can get the details of all the schemes and services online through the Jan Soochna Rajasthan Portal.
- 18 departments have been added to the public information portal Rajasthan.
- The details of the major departments associated with the portal are as follows.
|Social Justice and Empowerment Department||Rural and Panchayati Raj Department||Department of Elementary and Secondary Education|
|Department of Labor and Employment||Food and Geology Department||Revenue Department|
|Medical Health and Family Welfare Department||Department of Food and Civil Supplies||cooperative Department|
|Department of Energy||Administrative Reforms Department||Information Technology and Communication Department|
Jan Soochna Portal Registration
These are the steps to Registration on this portal
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Suchna Portal https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Go to the Schemes or Services section on the homepage.
- Now you can select the particular service about which you want information.
- Now select the particular service about which you want information.
- Fill out the form and ask for specific information correctly.
- Click on the submit button and you will get your contact details.
Scheme List in Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
These are the list of Scheme that are in the Suchna Portal
- MGNREGA Worker Information
- COVID-19 Ex-gratia Payment
- Social Security Pension Beneficiary Information
- SBM (Toilet Beneficiaries) – Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) Sanitation Beneficiaries
- CM Free Medicine & Diagnostic Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme
- Right To Information (RTI)
- Public Distribution System Ration
- Rajasthan Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme
- Short Term Crop Loan
- Procurement of Food Grain on Minimum Support Price (MSP)
- School Education Department
- Specially-able Persons Information
- Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiary Information
- Social Security Scholarship
- Labor Card Holders Information
- Mining and clearance report DMFT
- E-Mitra Kiosks Information
- Copy of Girdawari
- Forest Rights Act
- Information related to consumers of electricity
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID) Rajasthan
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Litigation Information Tracking & Evaluation System
- Revenue Department (Digital Sign Jamabandi)
- Revenue Department (Digital Sign Naksha)
- RCMS Revenue Court Management System
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Rajasthan Police
- Administrative Reforms and Coordination Department
- Society Registration Application (Co-operative)
- Drug Control Organization License Application
- Artisan Registration Application Information
- Weaver Registration Application Information
- Information on Application of Legal Metrology
- RIICO Commercial Water Connection Application
- PHED Commercial Water Connection Application
- Tourism Project Approval Application
- Information about the application of Raj Udyog Mitra Raj Udyogmitra Act
- Partnership Firm Registration Application
- PWD Road Cutting Permission Application Information
- MSME 1-6 License Application Information
- Silicosis Patient Summary Report
- e-Mitra Plus
- Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC)
- Integrated Child Development Services
- Directorate of Women Empowerment
- E-Way Bill
- Rajasthan Tax Board