Full-Form of UPSC:- In this, we know about UPSC in detail (Union Public Service Commission), brief information about UPSC or any things related to this UPSC exam 2022, or other thing related to this interested candidates can go for further detail for above detail go through given information of UPSC 2022 read the given information in briefly.
UPSC Full Form :
The full form of UPSC Exam भारत की सबसे कठिन परीक्षाओं में से एक है) is Union Public Service Commission. It can be conducted in three phases and the main examination consists of nine papers.
कुल 24 post के लिए UPSC exam करवाती है। इस एग्जाम को पास करने के बाद ही आईएएस, आईपीएस, आईईएस या आईएफएस अधिकारी पर चयन होता है
UPSC exam conducted in online mode in this various centre should be given it can be selected by candidates where he or she is applying for the exam.
Brief Information For UPSC
|UPSC Full form||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Conducted by||The Union Public Service Commission|
|Official Website||Sarkari Job|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Criteria for Eligibility||Complete graduation from a recognized University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Nationality||Candidates must be citizens of India. Candidates can apply for exams. Fill online mode by reading the information given in detail and using the official link for further detail or notice.|
Registration Fee For UPSC
- General, OBC and Others – Rs. 0/
- SC/ ST – Rs. 0
- No Applicable fee should be taken to UPSC, Candidates who can be qualified are Eligible to fill the DFA Form.
Paper Pattern For UPSC Exam
Duration of Exam
Number of Questions
How to Fill UPSC Exam 2022
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 04.01.2022 to 18.01.2022.
- Candidate Read the full detail Before Applying the Application Form Recruitment in UPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Please Check all things carefully and Give the All Prof Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Please give the Scan Document Related to Form Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application you Must Check the Form and All things Carefully.
- Take Submitted Form Print.
- The total post for the vacancy is 838. The student has a chance to take part in this type of exam.
आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के अलावा आप UPSC CSE Application Form 2021 हमारे पेज पर दी गयी लिंक से भी भर सकते हैं।
UPSC NDA Total post vacancy is 400. 10+2 Intermediate class 12 passed by any recognized board with a subject Physics and Mathematics is a must for the candidate who wants to apply for the UPSC exam 2022. Age Relaxation Extra as per the exam NDA Rules 2022.
Interested students can read full detail in NDA I 2022. Apply Online After reading full detail before filling the registration form for UPSC Exam 2022.
I think that all the interested Candidates can read the further information given from the 2022 exam recruitment in brief and know about it the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) apart from this visit the official website or link Given in this for further detail.