E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 Download E Shram Card & Login Portal register.eshram.gov.in: In this article, you will get full information, all the latest updates about E Shram Card Self Registration, register.eshram.gov.in, E Shram Card Login Portal 2022, Information Required for E Shram Registration, E Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & Karnataka & Registration Through CSC Digital Seva. Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started the Registration for E Shram Card 2021-2022 for People Of India. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about Madhya Pradesh Farmer Registration Online, eligibility, short description and application status.
E Shram Card
E Shram Card Portal has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in August 2021 For the welfare of Unorganized Workers.
This portal help a lot to the Unorganized Workers of India. With the help of this portal, all the workers can get the new jobs that will be offered on the Basis of NDUW Data. Through this article, we will mainly focus on E Shram Card Portal and give you detailed information about the services available on this portal and the Benefits Of This Portal.
Short Description E Shram card Self-registration Portal 2022
|Name Of Scheme||E Shram Card – Self-registration 2022|
|Launched By||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Workers of India|
|Purpose of Scheme||The welfare of workers and workers in the unorganized sector|
E Shram Card Registration Portal
These are the steps are given below for E Shram Card Registration
- Visit the official website of E Shram Card Self Registration Portal
- After Going to the Home Page of The portal, You will see a Self Registration Box
- In This box, you Have filled some details like the Aadhaar linked mobile number, Enter Captcha, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Details.
- After filling in details and clicking on the Send OTP Button For Registration Process.
- By registering on E Shram, you are opting in to receive WhatsApp messages from the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
E Shramik Registration CSC Digital Seva portal
The government has accepted the registration through CSC Digital Seva Portal. You will also register from CSC Digital Seva Portal.
Links For Registration Through Digital Seva Portal – Register Here
Documents Required for E Shram Registration
These are the information’s required for E Shram Portal Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (03-01-1962 to 02-01-2006)
E Shram Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Users Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Users Should not be an income taxpayer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
E Shramik card registration Apply State Wise
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
Who Can Apply For E Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & Karnataka
Those peoples who are worked in the Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the E-Shram Portal Registration. Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers.
Useful Links For E Shram Portal Registration
E Shram Homepage – Click here
E Shram Dashboard – Click Here
Self Registration Portal – Click Here
Update your Profile – Click Here
Download UAN Card – Click Here
Registration Through CSC Digital Seva – Click Here
State Login – Click Here
CSC Locator – Click Here
I hope you have liked this information about E Shram Portal – Self Registration 2022 Download E Shram Card & Login Portal Registration Online Important Updates, Govt Job, Sarkari exam given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.